Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu!

Dex-chan lover
Expected usual hero isekai stuff. Ended up with the feels truck running over me.

I wanna cry.

OMG I DIDN’T KNOW THAT I’LL LOVE IT!!! Such a great ending. ♥️ Would be much better if the author tried to lengthen it a bit so that the delivery can be feel more. Still, I love this. All the genres that I like are here and executed in a different way. Superb! 💖
8/10

I assumed this was gonna be another typical isekai romance that I could skim read but NOPE. This was new & refreshing to me. The twist and turns in the story were such a fun ride and the ending was incredibly satisfying!

Dex-chan lover
Go for broke, this is
58wK.gif

An isekai with an actual fantasy plot? With an ACTUAL plot arch with actual stakes and character development, whatt??? is that really a thing? This is truly that manga! Yeah, there are some cliche plots here and there because of the fantasy/isekai genre, but honestly? They work around it, to give a very satisfying story. You're truly rooting for the characters to be happy~ And yoooo, it gets kindda dark in some places, which, as weird as it sounds, actually a drawing point into the story (which feeds into the higher stakes)

Supporter
this was such a treat! I loved this from beginning to end. there were plot-twists I didn't expect but overall I'm so satisfied with this series. thank you so much scanlation team for picking up and finishing a gem of a series.

this is a good one. a refreshing take on the isekai formula and doesn't drag out the story/actually ends.

Dex-chan lover
While I think the ending felt a bit rushed, was still fine. I would love for english releases of the manga to buy.

Aggregator gang
From the desc. I can infer that the heroes' are bi*ches

And From what I see from the rest of you, it has feels, so I will read

Even after reading the comments, I read this with as much skepticism as the normal reader. But I was not disappointed at all. This truly is a top-notch manga of the isekai genre.

Users who are viewing this thread