Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu!

It was a nice story and it didn't repeat a lot of the annoying cliches other isekai manga have.

Probably one of the best and well thought-out isekai I've read. Yes there are some cliches here and there, but overall, I loved everything - the plot (which there was actually one!) and especially the main character! Louisa was such a breath of fresh air! She was sassy, and smart, and not afraid to call people/situations out. Overall, it was a wonderful fairy tale!

Aggregator gang
solid 9/10
the middle was not the best but for the most part different and fantastic

This series is soooo cute ><

At first glance it seems like one of those typical reincarnation isekais that's a power trip fantasy but the MC is NOT OP. She is basically the hero/the chosen one but she find friends along the way who help her through the journey. She is very independent! It's a strong female character who isn't a typical damsel in distress!

Really enjoyed the story!! The plot was good and moved at a nice pace!

Would recommend to fans of romance!

Such a beautiful and well executed ending. Loved the strength and resourcefulness of the main female character.

More depth than I initially anticipated.

A very good read 😄

She was brought into an isekai world to become the hero, but instead of embracing her new destiny/mission, she decided to yield her power to another and led to the demise and suffering of many, cursing the fate of the subsequent lives of her many incarnations.

It's a well executed backward story- a little over the top with the drama but very good execution in terms of plot. I enjoyed the peaceful, I'll-be-independent!, initial premise in the beginning. It's light hearted and tells the story of a strong hearty girl who won't depend on no man for happiness.

I like that it ended that she was the main cause of many men's suffering.
What a paradox.

These nuances twisting the plot makes it original and interesting.

Pretty solid story telling. I personally enjoyed the pacing the whole 10 yards. Character development- yes! A little over the top, sometimes cliche, but still a very good solid 7.5/10. Some where flatter than others, but it still drove the plot.

Art is very nice and pretty consistent! You can tell all the main characters apart pretty well with a good medium sized cast. 9/10

Most of all- no mystery, happy ending 10/10

Perfect for a true romanticist.

I remember reading it first as a funny reincarnation story.. but it definitely wasn't what i expected !

Thank you for translating it to the end ♡♡

The ending was so beautiful and well-executed that I started to cry myself because of how touched I was because I love reading romance this was worth reading. I admit I stopped reading in the middle parts but when I decided to pick it up again it ass beautiful. Thank you, author, artists, and translators and everyone who helps make this series.

Fed-Kun's army
The Isekai bit is quite minimal so it was good. Really enjoyed the romance bits, it's not as cheesy as most shoujo mangas portray theirs. Plot development was decent enough and didn't fully goto into the usual tropes. Recommended read if you need romance fuel!

Supporter
While I like the Story and it turns, as well as the art style (although typically shoujo flowery), the one thing I didn't like is the progression of the heroine.
She started as someone who wants to make her own path and did act and try to make the best out of her life, but then Destiny with capital D happened and she was demoted to passive protagonist status and from then on stuff happens to her instead of because of her actions.
Apart from that is a nice manga.

Unironically one of the best manga I ever read on this site.

It has a n intriguing plot and characters who have actual substance and are not just typical stereotypes. Why can´t we have more fantasy
/isekai
manga like this one?
And the feelings, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread