Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu!

I'M SOOO HAPPY THIS TURNED OUT SO WELL
( TДT)
DAT HAPPY ENDING THO❤
TYSM FOR ALL OF YOUR HARDWORK❤❤

It has a proper ending. That's great :)
Good serie. A worthy read.

Dex-chan lover
What a good series. I hope it'll get an anime. Would be a good single season one I think. A bit sad at times (with how horrible an experience her past lives had), but wew the ending was touching/good. A nice wrap up too.

I don't know if I'd say this feels as rushed as other manga that felt like a rushed ending, but I can see that too. Some feeling it was too rushed.

@Ironclad

How about you read it thoroughly first? There’s a reason people give all these comments and reviews, so at least read it carefully, the plot points and jokes you so wan to be addressed will eventually be added onto and answered as it goes.

I'd like to thank all those people because of whom I am able to read this .Glad that this didn't become another dropped project.I hope that I can actually buy its hard copy some day.

And ignoring my comment below, damn, this brought a tear to my eye ^.^ I’m really satisfied with the ending.

Wow. This was such a ride.
There was heartache and so much hurting people, but at the same time there was so much beauty here too.

Hurt people hurt people. People make mistakes, but I'm so glad, SO GLAD for everything that happened in the end.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, NOT A SCANS. Without your hard work, so many people wouldn't have read this.

Such a wonderful read. Not perfect ofcourse, but beautiful still. I didn't have high expectations in the first place, but this exceeded my expectations enough to make me want to reread in the future.
10/10

P.S. Will still hope for a MarcusxJun side story. And if anyone wants to write a fanfic, please go ahead. i want to try but i dont have the time

Thank you... You guys and gals work hard... Keep going, have fun, and again thank you for being with us readers

bruh.. i bawl so much its not even funny. im just glad each reincarnation is with their own spouse, damn ill go and cry again i guess

I swear I'm going to learn to draw and create a hentai of this manga so that crappy Goddess can learn a proper lesson at the hands of Marcus and the other seven heroes. She is the worst.

i should’ve not read the comments before, it took me months before i read this since i saw bad feedbacks but today i saw its completed already, i read this in an hour and damn i cried three times or maybe four during the flashback of the three girls esp the one on the dungeon, jun and marcus scenes and ofcourse the ending like i was literally bawling, its so satisfying!! the plot must have been rushed but i guess its still good bcs they aren’t dramatic. give this a shot! totally recommended~

Users who are viewing this thread