Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu!

this Goddess and Church are too suspicious... how come they never did anything in her past reincarnations? the others know she was the Hero lover and killed her but the temple did nothing?
or i kept skipping chapters and skipped this detail?

@TheAmokz japanese novels or they are a bunch of Mary Sues or a bunch of psychopaths...
i feel like Korean novels are the more 'normal' protagonists...

Gotta agree with some of the comments. I don't understand all this "forgiveness" going on.

When you boil it down this is a problem the goddess should be dealing with considering the demon lord can affect her as well.
Instead she kidnaps some random pedestrian and tells them to save the world. Then when Citizen A tries to do the best they can they get killed, reincarnated, and forced to deal with all kinds of shit because the goddess is fucking incompetent. Somehow though it's all the summoned one's fault.

Fucking Stockholm syndrome is what it is.

She should help the demon king instead and fucking blow that Popsicle stand.

Dex-chan lover
please end with a finality, bang and impact... please don't drag things on... dont be like bleach after hueco mundo...

@anonime

The fact the DMCA is to Google and not Mangadex or the escalation groups themselves likely mean the publishers are trying to prevent the scanlations and translations from showing up in Google searches so they can boost sales. Mangafox had much of its manga gutted when TokyoPop sent C&Ds after something got licensed.

It's mostly a marketing tactic to ensure they still get sales instead of people reading the manga online.

Fed-Kun's army
It’s a train wreck. A very interesting train wreck, but still a train wreck.

Am I the only one that doesn't want her ending up with the Hero, idk but I just can't warm up to him and she kinda annoys me since she doesn't seem to take the initiative and just does what other people tell her to no matter what they did to her. She's a fkkn door mat.

The premise started off REALLY good but it quickly turned generic. It's not bad, but I do think it started off really amazing and fell flat.

Dex-chan lover
@Wassreplane, I agree completely.

Major
From the point it turned out her oldest past life is an isekai protagonist, the story really took a nosedive. I'll keep reading, but my heart's not really into it anymore.

Double-page supporter
You know there's something wrong when the MC forgives in less than a second a man plotted an assault to her (Hot Gimmick) or the MC feels grateful to the person that is basically the one kidnapped her like an alien only to have her life unhappy every reincarnation before (this one)
I won't go as far as saying (this one) is trash story, but something's wrong. (Hot Gimmick is trash story though)

I think the best part of this story is the fact that it seems like it actually has an ending planned out. I can appreciate that in any manga.

Dex-chan lover
@jeezits actually that twist made it much better
considering the circumstances that caused the reincarnation in the first place

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe I saw this back when the very first chapter was translated, dismissed it as some basic romantic manga set in a fantasy, and only went back to it now. It's really good as to how an ending is clearly thought out, and the plot isn't all linear too. While the manga is very much well still a trope, it didn't diminish how good it told the story. Definitely one of the better ones out there.

Users who are viewing this thread