Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu!

Dex-chan lover
Wow..........
Well no matter what happens next (or even how this story ends)
I sure we can all agree the Goddess is the true antagonist....

The rot runs quite deep it seems. If I was the hero, and had unsealed memories of something like that I would have destroyed the kingdom from the start. In the MC's case, it would be awfully hard to remain sane after remembering lifetime after lifetime of tragedy to that extent. I can't imagine being able to remain untainted by hatred with multiple past lives worth of such toxic memories. In her shoes too, I would be unable to save a world so rotten.

That one hero that was with eupha was really handsome and it was really sad, if there was like a fan manga where she survived and lived happily, i cant see them with a face like that ;-;

Man... Her life was so messed up... God dammit my heart hurts for her 3rd life.

But gosh, what is that goddess doing? You're telling me hero 1-3 couldn't make it in time despite having the goddess's blessing...? And how messed up was that when the goddess told MC she didn't know she was gonna die THAT early. Suspicious us I tell you.

@mysnowdoll

I don’t think goddess means any malice / is in anyway evil. Though what happened to her ended up being sooo cruel, that I wish she wasn’t summoned in the first place!
I think what she means by “THAT early” is, that she knew humans as frail creatures (compared to gods) and that they die easily, but she didn’t knew her fate would take such drastic turns to her doom....
Well, basically society is to be blamed (other than spoiled rotten royals and other greedy aristrocrats, also male chauvinism), where she was basically outcasted and thrown away.
But yeah, I agree, the 3rd life was the worst! She was searching for ways to die, to escape such horror, but with hardly any success! And to think when she succeeded, that the hero had to return that very moment!
It was such a sad-sweet moment of reunion and farewell, as she said she was glad to him ok 😭

I don't understand this MC's feelings at all this stupid world took her from her original world killed her several times betrayed her several times too and then she wants to save it.
I don't know what to say but if I was her I would destroy that world.

Fed-Kun's army
@yazeed101000 She is a Japanese WN/LN protagonist, of course she is going to have Mary Sue levels of forgiveness. If you want an isekai where the protagonist actually holds a grudge and extracts a revenge to those that wronged him/her i recommend reading some Chinese reincarnation web novels/comics.

I recommend 'Overturning The Heavens', the MC is smart, strong and does not take shit from others.

@TheAmokz I feel like Chinese manhua protagonists are annoyingly overpowered once they are isekai'd. I mean it's always the same old plot. Bad girl is reincarnated into the body of a person previously known as weak, MC surprises everyone with their wits and cunning, some lame prince comes along that is shoved aside very quickly in light of MC's awesomeness, some other things probably that I never find out about because I usually drop the manhua. I mean same-old, same-old.

I don't think Luisa is too passive (I mean what's the point of being angry at dying in her first life- everyone's long dead), I just feel like the manga overall has pacing issues. Since the pacing issues are so great, the mangaka probably too busy is trying to fix them to actually give Luisa any personality.

I mean... Firstly too much time is spent on useless filler. Secondly the twist came way too early on...after all, her time as a seamstress seems remarkably less than the time given to her reacting to Graham's return. Thirdly, the twist layered on top of the first twist was a lot to digest. These pacing issues make everything hard to digest so I feel like the mangaka is trying not to waste everybody's time with giving Luisa time to react to all these revelations. In other words, Luisa isn't too passive or a doormat or anything like that. In truth she's a whole lot of nothing. The author was too busy laying on those plot twists to actually let Luisa do anything.

Users who are viewing this thread