Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu!

Fed-Kun's army
This seems to fall into the trap of trying to explain things that probably shouldn't be. The explaination is confusing and convoluted. Not feeling the story anymore after ch 17.

Dex-chan lover
This entire thing is an utterly unplanned mess, tbqh.
It jumps from plot idea to plot idea without care

I think the goddess sucks at her job
She really knows how to aggravate people like a mean girls character instead of truly helping anyone

OSC

My feelings are decidedly mixed. I like the concept well enough to finish the story, but tbh--I would've preferred seeing her aggressively go be happy without all the -waves- demon king etc stuff. I'd also really like her to get mad. I'm tired of female leads who either have no temper or only have a temper for comedic effect.

Double-page supporter
pausing in my read just to comment: i started reading this manga around 7am today because, as my profile states, "i just like romance mangas, my dude". thought this one would be satisfying if a lil over dramatic based on the premise.

its 9:54am. i did not anticipate all the crying i am doing. this manga is such a GEM!

Vague thematic spoiler giving a more specific reason why I like this title:
This is one of the most action-oriented otome reincarnation stories i've read. The only other I can think of that has this much actual fighting is "This girl is a little weird." Even that one doesn't have as much traditional high-fantasy RPG Game-inspired storyline. Sure FMC aint doing much of the swinging, but at least something beyond the typical political intrigue is going on! Glad this manga isn't super drawn out with its plot. Really love how the side characters are getting fleshed out too.

A great read, especially if you've gone through a lot of the otome reincarnation titles available on manga dex (like myself, cough cough...)

i was so surprised with how many times i cried while reading this. thank you so much for translating this wonderful manga.

What if... the goddess was the original demon lord's wife that the king had taken away and this is her way of saving her husband too?
maybe the goddess will reveal something after Marcus and cleansed 🤨

Man, i feel hyped up reading the latest chapters! The RPG theme reminds me of rachie's imaginary like the justice cover

To anyone reading comments:

Go back to reading and ignore whatever anyone else says. This is a beautiful story with a heart wrenching plot and it is well thought out. You will not regret reading it and come to love the characters so much. They’re all well developed and wonderful, and the world is charming. Just read to enjoy it because you will.

Dex-chan lover
@Imryse well, the novel is about 4 volume but im also agree things must streched a bit like black healer that have same volume but getting 49 ch in manga.

Users who are viewing this thread