Outaishi-sama, Watashi Kondo Koso Anata ni Korosaretakunain desu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Returning to Valal

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I feel like going forward, it all depends on how the Prince felt about her. I remember her saying the King disliked her, and the Prince actually liked her and kept denying an engagement with the Saintess.
If the og theory I remember reading is true, and the Sword the Prince stabbed her with was the catalyst to send her back in time (assuming he also used it on himself). Maybe he was trying to let her go knowing that they'd scheme to push the Saintess with him OR after he saw she was making a name for herself. Decided that that could work as clout to get engaged with her without many people bringing up as big of an argument with theSaintess being competition.

My whole rant comes from a bit of dialogue from the 1st chapter.

He could also be completely unrelated or a jerkass seeing as she wasn't in his life this time.

Thanks for the mass release

Last edited:

Dex-chan lover
They change Max and Gideon a little from Ln.

In Ln Max and Liesel have my wife best friend vibe.

Gideon also not that forceful in Ln, he just always by Liesel side to make sure she is find. He still get jealous though.

Contributor
Mwahaha always love a good villainess manga ass pull to get some conflict back in the story :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
Soo.... Let me get this straight.
The royal order is that the top five graduates will be inducted into the royal magicians, right?
And they haven't graduated, right?

Great! Time to tank your grades girl!
(Not that that'll actually happen for whatever reason... ;w; )

Last edited:
Finally i can read the next story (づ◡﹏◡)づ
Thank you very much for your hard work. I truly wished this will continue until the latest chapter (now available chapter 38) 💕💓✨
I am very grateful for your kindness, No Works team ❤(⁠˃͈⁠ ⁠દ⁠ ⁠˂͈⁠ ⁠༶⁠ ⁠) Thanks for update.!!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the mass upload! I am really enjoying this manga and would love to see you continue to TL it!
Many thanks once again!

Users who are viewing this thread