Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu!

Double-page supporter
half of this is teehee i got a job in the city and half GENERATIONS AGO THE DEMON KING WASFGHJK

Dex-chan lover
@noname14 There's a raw link in under the description on this info page. You can only read the latest 2 chapters though. The rest is behind a pay wall.

I am going to be severely disappointed if the 'goddess' turns out to be the wife of the original demon king.

Double-page supporter
this expository dialogue is such a slog i'm done reading this shit
demon king (fight) demon king (curse) demon king (world will end) demon king (past life) demon king (hero) demon king

I'll be honest, I was getting bored with this series, but the past couple of chapters have really turned it around.

@PsychoJing maybe because the isekai is only the past and it's not really that important? Idk, but usually aren't isekai about their live at another world and how they survive? But for this it's already in the past and it focused more on the reincarnation? I think...

Man, fuck it. Let the world burn. But if they do save the world they better wipe out the whole royal line.

After watching the second life, I'd let the demon king destroy it all. Cleanse it with 🔥🔥🔥!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread