Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu!

Aggregator gang
why is this manga so secretive? just spill the beans already!

It really annoys me that these girls keep on saying the same thing. Graham loved her first. What does it matter her status or abilities? I mean yeah it sucks because she can't protect herself but it's not her fault. If he wasn't the hero things would be a lot less complicated. Why is she the one to receive all the flack when he chose her. These bitches complain to her but I'd like to see them say it all to Graham's face. The dumb bitches.

Also, I wish she would take these extra memories into more consideration. I feel like she's sorta ignoring them. Ignorance is bliss, yeah?

I always tell myself to not look at the comments and just enjoy the ride but I make that mistake every time a new chapter comes out. And what's with manga chapters these days? It's so unbelievably short yo

Will they answer my curiosity before i get completely tired of the characters???!! Put your bets in now! Odds are saying probably not.

Ahhhh, Karma on a b*tch of a priestess.
Music to my eyes! (Makes sense to me?)
Nothing cheers me up more than a heavy dish of karma on a horrible person, along with a bit of understanding for an unfortunate girl for spice.
Ow.....my heart.....it's too much~ <3
(Am I a twisted person because of this? ^)

Maybe... at the first life, she was summoned to that world considering how she looks like a high school girl (jun) and you know, usually people who get summoned always become the saint, and maybe the hero is the reincarnation of the demon lord? Maybe that's why they can never be together? Cuz it's a saint and demon lord? Maybe? Idk

Expectation: slow relaxed stroll through the isekai/reincarnation shoujo tropes flower field

Reality: PLOT!!!

Users who are viewing this thread