Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu!

Mustardhobo, she doesn't have her memories in the beginning when she first meets and falls in love with the heroes. She only regains them once the demon king's reincarnation comes close and is already in love with a hero. She also probably doesn't remember any of her last skills, only the stories and scenery from her past lives.
I think.

Fed-Kun's army
Crazy theory: the MC is actually the goddess (after being mindwiped somehow), and she isn't doomed/cursed to fall in love with guys who happen to be destined to become heroes - they become heroes because she falls in love with them, because that's how the goddess' blessing is given. It's also why she reincarnates on a schedule coinciding with the demon lord's resurrection.

That's why she retains some memories across various reincarnations, and why
the guy who seems to be the demon lord is so interested in her

@mustardhobo

300-400 year old virgin netorared idiot?

Well, she's been married twice, so I doubt "virgin" really fits, even if she hasn't had sex in her current body.

I think it's selling her short to say she didn't do anything different or make better attempts at securing her ideal of happiness between lives - she's been trying new things each time, and the story picked up with her trying the most interesting one: moving to the big city and starting an independent life. And it's completely realistic for someone to have disastrous taste in the opposite gender, leading to a string of failed relationships, like her marriages and her various attachments to the heroes.

It's also pretty clearly stated that it's not clear who the hero is until some sort of selection process that happens after teenagerhood, so she has no way of knowing that her childhood/teenage crush is going to be chosen as a hero, except the assumption "this incredibly unlikely thing has happened to me before a couple of times". It's not unreasonable to need to see an absolutely one-in-a-million chance occurrence happen multiple times in a row to start assuming it's going to happen every time.

And, as far as the implication that she should completely give up on them once they are chosen, due to bad previous experiences with heroes - that's just not how emotions work. If you've fallen for someone and spent years with them, and suddenly find out something about them that raises a huge red flag (being a hero, in this case, but it applies to stuff like finding out they're a serial killer or adulterer or what have you), you cannot just turn your feelings for them off like flipping a switch. That'd be nice and convenient, but people aren't built that way. (Well, the majority of people aren't, and the rest are called sociopaths.) I've actually been really appreciating the ongoing struggle the MC has to tell herself "this is not going to work, and I need to give up hope and find a different path to happiness". It's fairly accurate to my experiences with relationships that have fallen through: it takes a while for people to get over it.

Double-page supporter
@EaterOfBooks Considering she wanted to be mother at least once, and the fact both of her husbands were sleeping around, she probably is a virgin.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Also, marriage doesn't necessarily equal sex.

P.S. Your theory isn't gonna hold up I'm afraid.

When our heroine breaks down while reminiscing about Graham a couple chapters ago... I was not expecting this manga to hurt quite this much omg

So I guess it's only me rooting for tattoo face who has caused her some level of hardcore trauma... *slinks away slowly*☠

Aggregator gang
Why did she even decide that it was her those girls on her supposedly previous lives. Its just watching the other girls' lives. It has nothing to do with her.

So my current theory is her first lifetime she was born in modern time Japan an got isekaied in the middle of the Demon King vs Hero crap.
Maybe a literal love triangle between her, Demon King and the Hero. First lifetime ended in some sort of Tragedy thus all those creepy flashbacks/nightmares.

I'm thinking tattto guy is probably or First Hero or First Demon King, depends on how DK works cause I don't think it has been clarified if it's always the same one (says every 100 years resurrects but eh)

Anyway, I'm curious to see how it goes.

The fuck was with Graham's face in ch7? I'm feeling some deception going on in the background, or maybe he's actually a cool dude and is just thinking about stuff that might hurt Louisa (I also won't rule out the part about her date with the pushy interview guy, Graham might be suspicious, who knows?). But I bet it's deception.

That eyes.....
Graham’s eyes the end of ch 7 is suspicious
Plot twist: he just might be manipulating her and faking his love for her
Please don’t be :(
I adore sweet handsome Graham

The drama's coming. Im afraid im gonna get hurt reading this in the future. God, just give them the happiness they deserve.

What if Demon King, Hero and Heroine got isekai-ed ...
Anyhow, I think it's pretty clear that our MC was actually from modern day Japan considering her school uniform she was wearing and the name the demon king called her.
Also maybe Graham is aware that our MC is the actual goal of the Demon Lord and knows of his influence on her, as he could make her faint, at least that's what I assume considering those weird grabby hands and that malicious or whatever intent she felt.

mrf

Now I feel weird... I don't know anymore I'll just follow the flow

Dex-chan lover
this is both really good and really sad and... idk, i like it but i hate it at the same time... and anything that can invoke that kinda feeling is good kek

The latest chapter only served to worsen the feeling I already had about Graham back in chapter 7.

is this the author's debut manga?

edit: checked the raw link and it seems that it isn't

Users who are viewing this thread