Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu!

Actually, it appears that the one responsible is not the goddess, who seemed to be attempting to comfort her, but some king who she offended in her first life

Since i really am impatient, i read the raw and kinda teared up a little bit after read the latest chapter. I don't even understand.... I hope i could understand japanese...

Dex-chan lover
@GreenDragon
That doesn't make any sense. If she had been deemed as useless, the goddess wouldn't be reincarnating her over 4 times.
And if it happens to be another god, that'd make the plot way too complicated and it'd have nothing to do with the apparent theme.

Tis be a shoujo manga, let's not forget that...Everything happens for either more romance, or to make a strong female lead that makes other blush.
My only hope for this story, is that if she wants to be a "strong independent woman", she better be a strong, independent woman. She doesn't have to fire magic missiles out of her eyelids, but I do expect of her to take everyone by the balls, so to say. She did "exist" for over 200 years, after all.

Group Leader
Peeked at the raws. Very glad I did. Looking forward to this one.

Latest raws has her with the hero's party and a bunch of priests. Looks like she's been stuck reincarnating since being isekai'd to that world and screwed over hardcore? It also looks like the various heroes didn't really betray her, they just kept showing up a little too late to save her from suicide? So it was literally all in her head or something? ... Wait, are those other guys the heroes from her previous life? Is this a reverse harem situation?!

Can you go into a little more detail, @Metalking1417, @GreenDragon?

@Solipsist @Qelix

Oh Metalking1417 already said it but I'm sorry I didn't make it clearer but

The one who deemed her useless / hated her is not the Goddess, it's the king or country that she was summoned to. Basically the Goddess was super nice to her and SUPER APOLOGETIC that she was summoned to a terrible, disgustingly ungrateful place and so reincarnated her over and over to give her another chance of a happy life that being summoned has denied her.

Fed-Kun's army
I wasn't sure about this at first but after reading chapter 3 this is starting to develop into something good.

Dex-chan lover
I have this sneaking suspicion that this story is followed by a village of onion cutting ninjas.

Dex-chan lover
@kita

Wait you serious, that's even sadder than what these chapters have shown. Welp 1300 Dont do it

Dex-chan lover
After read the raw and i think this should have isekai tag

Fed-Kun's army
The story isn't bad. But I dislike how it's straight up telling the romance. I'm not a fan of the romance even being in this. I think this would make a great setting for a Yuri story. The MC's struggles don't seem all that bad when she still managed to develop feelings for the Hero even with her past experience.
As I said in the 1st chapter

"Honestly, though, I can see this being an awesome idea without there being a romance that is bound to happen or if she went more on a power trip herself while becoming OP. Hell, I can see this being a more serious story about someone living through multiple lives with a different face as they start getting depressed or start losing themselves. Tell maybe they find their calling or even someone they care for. Like if they found a baby elf girl, Raised her, Died and met her again in the next life. The Elf can be replaced with something like a dragon girl also. Maybe it'll be something like a romance in development for the longest amount of time or a mother-daughter type of relationship. Hell, The MC doesn't even need to find a baby but can have her own kid."

This story has the same flaw all those kinds of stories have.
Of course it will redeem the hero who should have been left in the dust.
Seriously, why do all of those stories try to redeem the assholes that don't need no redemption?
Just ditch them for good, have them as the starting point that will be left behind.

This story is doing its premise very well. I know there are people going 'ditch him' but of course it has to be more complicated than she originally assumed or else it would be a boring and linear story. Suppose she does ditch him—then what? It becomes a run-of-the-mill romance with some other random dude? Of course not, that'd be a terrible way to treat the premise.

I like what the story is doing so far. I haven't read the raws or the spoilers, so maybe it goes off the shark, but as it is, it's introduced its premise well, it's developed what Louise's life is like and what she plans to do instead of waiting, and it's complicated its premise and introduced explanations for why the past lives have turned out badly. As it is, it looks like a story about taking initiative, understanding the past without letting it control you, and living within the real world around you rather than in a fantasy.

I need graham's pov to decide if he's a worth guy to ditch or not. I love louisa but well i want to know the story from graham's pov as well

Users who are viewing this thread