Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu!

Arigatou for the rapid-fire releases, the story is getting pretty interesting. Plot progression is going at a nice pace but I hope it's not going to end soon lol

@RosieGold from what I can tell, she does remember her past life but not all of it. It only looks like she remember some bits of it . So any skills or knowledge she learned in her past life might not be remembered at all

mrf

Read first. THIS COMMENT MAY CONTAIN SOME SPOILER.
Is she the demon empress???????? Why would the demon king want her?

uhhhhh I’m just gonna. slap what I think might happen.
theres like a solid chance she used to be the demon king(??)’s lover and is probably just stuck w a curse or something by having to live each new life being the hero’s friend/lover? Only reason I think that is because he also showed up when all her past lovers/hero’s are calling her past names in the dream. I don’t think she’s living her life as a useless person bc again, she’s trying to change and stop the same outcome from happening. idk.

Ok here my theory, the king from the first life wanted to tie down the hero to his country by offering him to marry his daughter or maybe a noble but the hero was already in love. So he had her killed. Then when the hero found out he flew into a rage that he either became a mass murderer or became the new demon king. So every time she and the hero are reborn the cycle begins by the hero killing the demon king, then the mc gets killed because she’s in the the way, the hero come to rescue her only to be to late. He pulled an Obito and is either killed becomes the new demon king.

This reminds me too much of the backlash from Dragon Quest XI where
People were pissed off that you could only marry the childhood friend at the end

Absolutely put in reading list. it's so interesting. wish i could found like these again

The uselessness comes from being a 300-400 year old virgin netorared idiot? I guess her curse is falling in love with heroes, what a load of shit. After the first one, any normal person would grow to hate heroes in general. Ever heard of the saying fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me? How can a person be so fucking stupid by being fooled for 3 lifetimes. Just seems unrealistic. She should have tried to learn something useful from her lifetime, but she continues to be a useless, deadweight, baggage, who does nothing for the most of 3 lifetimes. Even Disney princesses have more depth to the MC.

LOL the best friend is giving off "goddess" vibes. Like she's the one who orchestrated her reincarnation but kept messing it up for the MC. So this time she's like "No i def made sure he's gonna come back for you"

mustardhobo: Why do you force logic on a manga about reincarnation? Silly.

Users who are viewing this thread