Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu!

Another good guy, twisted into mad jealousy because the heroine has to end up with the edgy acceptably exotic looking guy, posaibly a demon king or something.

Just once I'd like to see a straightforward story, but nooo, of course the second she doubted the poor guy who got drafted out of nowhere and had to rely on the memory of his beloved to endure a journey that would break most men, she's now too good for him.

Dude rejected a princess to get back with a girl who despite loving him, couldn't wait 5 minutes to move on. Also sucks for the her past incarnations but I think he has earned the right to act a little possesive.

It's starting to go dark huh.....

Oh for goodness sake, just make them happy. This is not good for my heart 😅

I have a feeling something bad is about to happen. It's gonna get dark

Group Leader
BLESS YOU SCANLATION GROUP, I PRAY EVERYDAY IN HOPES MY GRATITUDE WILL REACH YOU

While its implied mr face tattoo is related in some way, I think it could get pretty interesting if
it turns out the hero is reincarnated each time as well, and so Graham is really all her past lovers as well. And that her memory isn't complete hence why she remembers bits and pieces, or her memory is skewed, hence why she sometimes has odd visions like when her past lovers are calling out to each of her past incarnations. So Graham's "sudden" possessiveness is probably quite well placed, since mr tattoo is quite involved as well. Wouldn't explain why said tattoo man is so interested in Louisa to worry the hero, though. And all that said, I'm still more interested in Mr tattoo and Louisa because a lot could be done with it.
Louisa ending up with a completely different guy would actually be refreshing, though. I always lose interest in possessive characters, and Graham has that damn shag I can't stand (yeah I really have issues with guys with longer hair, rl or stories). He has it in a ponytail, which makes it a bit better....

Nonetheless, I want to see more context for Louisa and her supposed unique situation of remembering her past lives and being connected to a few of the heroes (I dont remember if it was sequential heroes).

Tl;dr want more info! Dont care about romance atm LOL

Considering the absolute terror that the demon king presented them, you would think that as the one to got rid of him they would be fearfully respectful of the hero's power, but no let's kidnap, gangrape and murder his fiancee that's a good idea, he won't get mad or anything right?

When will Luisa tell Graham about her past memories? I really need a discussion between the two explaining everything. I really want answers to Graham's clairvoyant abilities.

@Jayalexander plot twist, that's how demon lords are made.

Initially this was a light hearted story but it's getting heavier by the chapter. And that implication of remembering this in her past life/lives....

Don’t read, nothing the protagonist does matters. Literally everything is figured out because the hero shows up. If you like shitty brain dead protagonists then go ahead.

For the one who think that it's just a title with shitty protagonist, don't abandon this yet, for the story is deeper and more angst than it seems. On the contrary, for ppl who think that it's a sweet,linear story about reincarnation... Just please stop reading it while you can

@Wanderlock At this point is more like the poor girl is super cursed, the hero knows it and he's trying to protect her from whatever calamities she's attracting. Probably that's why she doesn't live long after the hero gets married to other people in her past lives, because there's no one to protect her from whatever the black haired dude is doing to her.

Users who are viewing this thread