Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu!

I'm usually not a fan of reincarnation stories but this one does it really well. I thought there was nice character growth through the story and the ending was great.

I hope this gets localized, I'd love to own physical copies sometime.

This manga really does the who reincarnation thing right and was a great read!

Solid manga - great length, ending, etc. It's pretty stereotypical and played out exactly as expected, but was executed really well. .Also agree with other people - who was cutting onions at the end?

Cried my eyes out. I came for light-hearted comedy, left with half a roll of tissue from crying and the satisfaction of reading this till the very end. A fucking gem it was.

saw that people said they were crying at the end. never thought i will be the same. and crying in bucket ToT so beautiful you know :') help my heart

dude i cryed so much more than i thought it made me cry more than when john wicks dog died

honestly, i normally wouldn't enjoy stories like these. it's quite a short series, so we never really get to see the depth of the characters relationships and interactions. thus, usually, we as the readers won't be able to relate to the characters and might even feel confused and frustrated with the progression of the characters' relationships and the plot. but i think this story hit different because both the author and the artist were able to capture what genuine love and friendship look like. for people wondering if you should read this, i would say that the pacing is still a bit awkward, but by the end, you'll find that you've grown immensely fond of the characters and that this story has found its own little place in your heart. i'd highly recommend this if you're looking for a short but emotional read :)

p.s. the ending will absolutely, without a single shred of doubt, make you cry. if you don't, what are you???

Group Leader
I was wondering can you guys recommend me mangas where the MC(female) actually just says F you and She's not going to end up with the Guy Who abondoned her? Or even if She ends up with him there is no " oh but he did that to peotect you " or " he was tricked"?

Im having a waterfall here...damn now they are happy...I do hope I will find a happiness too hahaha

@Breathoven You can try "My ex-boyfriend is a soldier" (I think thats the name). I may be wrong, but I think that's one where the female completely ditches the dude.

@Tachankalover
Didn't the goddess apologize though? Plus the goddess stated that if she did too much to the world it would be destroyed, so I'm pretty sure she did all she can. She wasn't lying when she told the girl that it was her fault, cause it kinda was. The girl cursing the world also cursed all her reincarnations, which I'm pretty sure is why they all ended so tragically. the goddess was being honest with her, and in the situation they were in honesty was much needed. Especially since her latest reincarnation was so confused as to why she had to deal with it all and why it always happened to her. I wouldn't say the goddess is the bitch, the king who couldn't handle being saved by a girl is at fault.

im reading this manga for 6 hours at a stretch while my finals are coming but u know what I don't have the slightest of regret. I mean it was worth it and really im not much of a isekai or reincarnation fan but this manga - I just freaking love it so much 🥺 The character development, the art, literally guys someone has kept a super healthy onion beside me 💕 It has made it's way to my top 3 manga. It's award winning !! Love it and, Thanks a lot Saiki Riko sensei and Fujimaru Mamenosukesensei for blessing us with this manga !! 🤧🤲💞

I liked the mc and hero, but overall all the character's are cliched and 2d. Otherwise, cried twice and the last chapters are based; it's a nice quick read.

I forgot to comment this even though I already finish this reading 5 months ago I was finding the end because it didn't have in any manga websites. I really love this manga and how they love each other

Users who are viewing this thread