Koneko-chan, Kocchi ni Oide - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Night at the Hotel

He had three fucking years to tell her how he felt. Sorry, man, ya snooze, ya lose.

for those this is not ntr it is how adults live their life so dont go fucking shout sex is something you do

I'm going to stop at Ch5 as someone suggested that it was a good stopping point but I just want to say that THIS GUY is a shithead! He had 3 Years to express any kind of romantic (BS) feelings. Yet once she gets involved with a younger man THEN he decides that he'll make his move but not just that but manipulate the situation to HIS advantage by interfering in her personal life and advances on her while she's DRUNK and alone. What a scummy shit!
I do WISH that she had already had a relationship with this guy because then she would have realised that he only likes her BECAUSE of her work ethic. I mean, she works herself to the bone. She has NO social life and the only reason why she even gets to see her ONLY friend as often as she does is because she WORKS with her. Not to mention she's doing all this for SOMEONE ELSE'S BRAND and now HIS new brand. He feeds off HER ideas, HER dedication, HER sacrifices and gets disappointed & scolds her if she's not acting like a robot and giving 110+%.
She's a convenience, useful towards HIS goals. /end rant

Dex-chan lover
That is the sort of thing that is frowned upon in many workplaces. Not cool, Mr. Boss-man.

Users who are viewing this thread