Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Departure

Fed-Kun's army
"Full body armour" The hands, upper arms, neck and head are clearly exposed.
This mc is actually retarded.

Fed-Kun's army
@Reshfan
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Seriously speaking, body armour can include arms and legs; they are part of the body after all.

And about the head, that's my mistake.

Dex-chan lover
Glorious Japanese katana banzai. Quite funny the broom head (straight from Rurouni Kenshin) actually had a sabre, which operates similarly to katana by enhancing cutting with a curved blade, albeit is a one hand weapon. Yet the weaponsmith, who one would assume hopefully knows something about weapons, didn't realise that but said the human swords aren't designed for cutting, unlike the glorious Japanese katana banzai. Furthermore, a straight blade is obviously better for thrusting (doesn't even need to be explained), which I guess piercing means in this context, meaning it's funny that particular katana would supposedly be specifically designed for that.

@Kaarme how come you apparently posted that two hours ago when I clearly remember reading your comment before... Didn't you post that comment once before? Or did something really similar happen in another Isekai and someone commented almost the same thing...? Hmm, that actually seems plausible.

This MC is a real a-hole. There's a difference between not wanting to be involved in the events of others and being a jack-off to everybody. I can't tell whether the author actually thinks this character is cool and "anti-hero". Whatever it is, it's really lame.

Ur all Fucking lame.. Get a life kids..
Stop whining and appreciate it idiot..
Thanks Author for the manga..
Well done :)

4 chapters before they reveal the glory of thousand-folded nippon steel, at least they waited a little bit.

Gosh, this guy is so salty. He should have gone to a whore house instead of buying clothes before leaving..

Double-page supporter
I guess it wouldn't be isekai without jerking off over a katana

First the fish noodles and chopsticks, and now a "folded 1000x nyerking katana". Holy hell. Might as well not call it "isekai", just Japan with magic and pseudo-Europeans.

Users who are viewing this thread