Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Departure

Fed-Kun's army
honestly, even though it may seem like he's extremely arrogant and rude, he's acting like how you should act if you were to be forced into another world

Who would name a katana, or any curved sword for that matter, "piercer"? I would understand if it were a polearm, dagger, or anything with more emphasis on stabbing, but calling a sword primarily designed to cut "piercer" just seems silly.

Edit: I should also mention that Japanese weapons and armor are inferior to their European equivalents due to Europeans being capable of making higher quality steel.

Double-page supporter
I want to know the four kids' stats so I can compare their growth with Hiiro's lol.

Fed-Kun's army
I see, so now he's gonna down in history as "Hero Okamura". Funny joke there author

Fed-Kun's army
So the mc ignores people, insults children when he meets them, and lectures people on the ways of the world despite the fact that he is brand new here. Not my cup of tea, but I'll try a chapter or two more.

Dex-chan lover
I just got the goddamn joke, he might not have the title of “Hero” but his name is Hiiro and so by that notion he is a “Hero” technically. Thank you Koko now I can feel stupid and laugh at the same time for not getting it earlier!

Oh and a Kenny Loggins cameo at the very end there, “Danger Zone” eh?

Dex-chan lover
Brat needs correction 💢💢💢

Edit: after seeing her smile, I don't want to correct her anymore 😭😭😭

53469221129_a16e80d28a_o_d.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread