Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 11 Ch. 55 - Vengeance and New Companions

Dex-chan lover
@BloodySorcerer: Rushed, yupp. But also cluttered together loveless.

As far as explaining what really happened/telling a compelling story goes (in which the manga author really failed miserably): I could live with the explanation, that there wasn't enough time for MC to do anything or if he would have tried something and would have failed, but the girl just moving on this fast is horrible. If the explanation, why the MC didn't do something is, because he is a horrible person, then that little girl is a retarded bitch. It's either that or that the author can't tell a good story for shit. Thank God this wasn't in the LN and the original author didn't came up with this.. This explains the difference in quality.

For all males, who forgot why they are reading this:
x31.png

“ 2 loli for a price of one... was the bird loli a boy or a girl?...”

Does it matter? ;)

Aggregator gang
It felt like I just watched dragon ball ¬¬

As if! Humans are fcking despicable. Their the ones who always betray firsts.

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake: Demon queen looks stunning in that pic, therefor she's no.1 imho.

@Kyujyu: Sorry, but I have no f**king idea. 😅 I didn't read the LN. I'm just glad that last chapter wasn't made by the original author. But others seemingly did.

Eyyyyyy! Others (, who read the LN)! When will MC meet up with DQ?

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix Well, your opinion is shit, your tastes are shit, and your favorite anime is probably shit, too.

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake: Judging by how often we post in the same comment sections, we read and probably like the same stuff, so you're probably right. 😐

Dex-chan lover
WTF did he write to turn Drool Bird into a loli? I mean given it's Hiiro it HAS to be a loli, there's no way it can be a shota.

Contributor
Damn was that forced... the author ruthlessly slaughtered the girls family while they we're chilling without even trying to heal them... just so the author could add another loli to the mc... 😓🤨😠

And then to make it even worse a fucking half a year time skip... haha dunno if it's the same in the novel or just in manga, nor do I know whose decision it was to do this but please go and fuck a cactus. 😁💀

Users who are viewing this thread