Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 12 Ch. 60 - Human-Demon Alliance Conference, Part 2

i keep forgetting how crouch turned into a female and started lusting over the MC.....that always weirded me out

Dex-chan lover
@Taerene Apparently the humans were betrayed the previous time, now they are doing the betraying. A good, total war every now and then will clean the atmosphere, as long as everybody suffers. After much death, misery, and destruction, folks will understand what's really important in life. When life goes on and decades pass, the people will once again forget all about it and degenerate, creating a situation where a war can again break out at any time. And thus the cycle renews.

@MonkeyMagic They are combatants, though, if they allow soldiers in civilian clothing to hide among them, inside their houses and cellars, drive their cars and eat their food. Everything has its consequences. If you hide a terrorist, you are a terrorist yourself. Just like if you help a bank robber, you are actually participating in the bank robbery yourself.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... I wonder what Hiro's going to do now. Everything else is just insignificant details. :)

@Mangareader and this is why the MC said fuck those guys and left lol, he saws this from a mile away and wasn't going to be some idiot.

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna ikr? Whenever any individual of any species does anything bad you gotta exterminate them all. Especially the humans in this manga; no humans in our world would ever do anything like it at all. There's just no historical parallels whatsoever.

Dex-chan lover
Here's a spoiler.
The casualty comes mostly from the demons. Because of hiro they manage to incapacitate most of the enemy. And eveqm choose to spare all of the prisoners

Double-page supporter
Everyone is evil to someone and good to someone else. So how can those heroes think that one race is completely evil without even seeing them but knowing that they are fully sentient?
I hope that heroes get some permanent injuries and become slaves in that world. They deserve it for their stupidity.

Fed-Kun's army
They’re ducking stabbing civilians in the street I’m pretty sure this is already gonna be all out warfare

Your thinking is the same as wanting to kill all Germans because of Hitler. Last king of demons painted the entire race as monsters, even civilians.

Dex-chan lover
hopefully MC doesn't pussy out and actually kills his enemies.

Fed-Kun's army
@KamiKira00 You guys don't have the full picture, the heroes didn't even know they were going to attack a city filled with civilians. They are completely innocent at this. The soldiers however, they know exactly what they are doing. And so does the beastmen.

@Monkey123 Crouch is the most adorable feline person you'll ever get to meet in this series

Double-page supporter
@BloodySorcerer that isn't correct. How can they not know if they are invading a city? Not only that but after going into city they continue their slaughter saying that they hope enemies would surrender soon. They knew and there is no way on how to explain that they didn't. But even without that, they easily went to slaughter sentient people based on orders of people they met few months ago(half a year ago at most).
Think of it this way. Suddenly you felt pain at the back of your head and wake up in russia. Putin orders you to invade america and kill everyone in New York. And you readily accept.
Tell me, in that hypothetical scenario, how are you not the evil psychopath or naive retard? Those are only options and given what they did (killing innocent), they deserve worst punishment possible (which to me is slavery)
There is no excuse for their stupidity .

Dex-chan lover
@KamiKira00: The reason is because those 4 are too trusting of Humans and believe that other races aren't good enough (as they have been told).
Also,
originally the King and his Ministers (along with a 3rd undisclosed party), have already decided to use those 4 heroes as bait, and don't really care if they die, because they would just use their death as a fuel to increase the flames of hatred of Humans towards the Demons.
That's why those 4 weren't informed about all the stuff in the plan.

Also, the scenario of Russia and US you presented won't really work, because the person getting moved around already understand his nationality and his preference before hand.
But here, the people were summoned to a different world, and asked to save the Humans from other "bad/evil" races. So, they have no understanding of any situation that other world have.

Now, here is a scenario for you.
A pious Christian is summoned to a Different World, and asked to become a Knight and save the Humans in the Other World from Dragons and Demons.
Now that Christian doesn't know which side is right or wrong, but since based on the myths and teachings of Christianity on Earth, he would definitely consider the Dragons and Demons as the bad/evil race (because almost every Western culture consider Dragons and Demons as evil and bad).

Users who are viewing this thread