Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 13 Ch. 65 - Hiiro Joins the Battle! Part 2

@Red225

A significant number of the previous conflicts in previous chapters that Hiiro has faced involve those strange monsterfying orb gem thingies. This chapter just revealed to US, the READERS that this 3rd party (unbeknownst to Hiiro) is the source of those gems and is therefore the current "antagonist" party of his story.
Remember how many people Hiiro has watched die or suffer as a result of the corruption of those orbs?
Seriously, go and look at just how many times those damned orbs were a source of conflict for Hiiro in recent chapters.
This new 3rd party isn't "unrelated"; it's the SAME antagonist party that's been plaguing him for roughly 20 chapters.

The fact that this 3rd party is now involved with the summoned heroes and the 3 kingdoms is basically paving a logical way for Hiiro to stop selfishly dicking around and finally rejoin the "main" plot of the story.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I really hate finding an interesting story and binging it in about a day and a half just to get caught up.

Double-page supporter
Wait I don't remember reading this. Is this going into different direction than the WN? Great if that's the case.

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel That's roughly the point they wanted to make by calling him a tsundere, I'd imagine. He says one thing and does another because that's kind of on point for that character, if we accept the tsundere thing his actions tend to fit relatively well to that archetype and it's "in character" because that is the character. That isn't to say you have to like it at all or anything, I'm not particularly a fan of the tsundere thing myself. At least this iteration of tsundere would be a step up from "twintail girl brutally attacks her love interest every ten minutes to hide her embarrassment." Fuck that noise with a chainsaw right in the face.

@vangoz This was probably adapted from the light novel after all, and that would ordinarily have some differences from the web novel due to the author having an editor and publisher to tell them what may need improving or what not.

Dex-chan lover
Indeed guys, this is adapted from the ln all the way, remember the story with winger and the spear beastgirl at the beginning ? or the elf village ? They're not in the wn at all.

Dex-chan lover
Shame the secretary turned out evil. Her design was also great....
Another waste of a great design.

Users who are viewing this thread