Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 14 Ch. 67 - Glimpse of a Hero, Part 2

Dex-chan lover
@welcome2atlantis

Or its somebody in a costume that uses ice magic to stay cool despite being in a glorified fursuit all day.
It's not like we saw those kinds of characters before.

@rrolo1 the monsters are undead and most likely don't need to breathe.
Its why he was stealing corpses from people ( like the one he took from the MC, which is why the MC is mad at him )

@Ricusem

Just imagine those weird letters spelling "Pootis".
it was really hard finding a penguin heavy picture 😅
yc2bho5t

Dex-chan lover
That last page... good time to queue up the "Judgement Knights of Thunder" theme song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhBpp0yEQH0&t=20s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuo3qCqBD-o

Also: that beast warrior is using Dark Magic? It must be DARK REUNION!

always think its weird when japanese isekai have that obsession with not killing people who would have no problem killing them, makes me think "wait im reading a manga for literal children arent I?" Then the next page there's a close up of a girls crotch bulge and im like "oh right they're just japanese".

The Japanese got neutered after WWII. They have no way to act out their manliness so they have to pump all the pent up frustration into sexual fantasies.

Dex-chan lover
Pride goeth before the fall.

Also those S rank monsters were probably just free exp for Hiro. Sucks to be them.

Waste of fucking time with with that battle the littoral Whos, I dont care about their battle, do you? Also, this manga is doing that thing where it slows down the manga's overall pace and now stretching a minute into a chapter. I think we should be farther than this at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread