Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 14 Ch. 68 - Glimpse of a Hero, Part 3

Dex-chan lover
"Demon Lord, from now on you are deemed not fit to make important decisions regardless of the situation" . the end

Aggregator gang
Agreed, was a bad idea princess... seriously he was bragging about his dark prison holding so many monsters and he is one of The Three, so maybe have a plan on restraining him right after you stopped his death, not monologuing about not killing him and no one watching him so he could do his evil last ditch thing. Thank goodness he didn't instant kill the mc or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
For some reason I remembered the monsters being dead when he summons them but uh guess i remembered wrong since they look very alive

XL

Dex-chan lover
Bruh that catspeak is hilarious!! Nice touch guys. xD

@Shizukachan: Maybe they just assumed Hiiro killed them while he was in there? They don't know exactly how strong he is, all they know is that he blows their expectations out of the water every single time so it wouldn't be strange for them to overestimate him by assuming he somehow oneshotted everything in there on his way out rather than just immediately escaping.

But yeah, they absolutely should have restrained him. I don't know, place a sealing spell on him or something that prevents him from using his trick arts?

Imagine waiting 2 months just to find out that the stupid bitch makes stupid calls

Im fine with the princess dying, she likes to raise flags with her extreme naivity

Dex-chan lover
gg whimp demon lord

@fatalystic maybe, but only maybe, she didn't consider his prison the slightest and just didn't wanted to kill him for the sake of not killing. Cause she is too soft, now bringing everyone around her in danger.

Again with that "don't kill him" bullshit... That's what happen when you don't kill the enemy when you have the chance, you give him a chance to retaliate. Every death from now will be on the demon lord.
I wish more manga characters were like Nagumo in Arifureta. Someone is an enemy ? You kill him, end of story.

Users who are viewing this thread