Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 14 Ch. 69 - Glimpse of a Hero, Part 4

Double-page supporter
Oh the classmates, i wonder if they will join hiro's harem because they are too many loli's here and best waifu maybe demon lord and thanks for the chapter!!

Fed-Kun's army
That last page there, that's pretty much true. Because Hiiro got stronger naturally and through experimentation, WN Hiiro was already nearly as strong as Aquinas and could use way more combinations at this point in time. Also there was a time skip that justified him becoming that much stronger too. It was Implied that he had been traveling for almost a year before arriving in Xaos. During that time he separated from Red Loli at an undisclosed point and he then managed to surpass her level afterwards

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Brings a different meaning to men of culture.

Contributor
@leonforce I think that was more like "Swords of Revealing Light", they weren't switched to defense mode and hidden again. 😋

MC is Steadfast Virgin Chad,,
i like how he dealt with everyone based on his sense and logic regardless of gender, race and belief

This guy's fighting this war against both the human and beastkin nations almost entirely by himself, and winning

Dex-chan lover
I love his logic here. "You made a stupid decision. You deal with the consequences" Thanks for the recent string of chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread