Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 14 Ch. 69 - Glimpse of a Hero, Part 4

Fed-Kun's army
@Djkenji

Iirc big breasted black haired girl was interested in him. Plus the demon maid still isn't off the table for harem member. If you add the wolf girl you have three big breasted girls and a oppai loli.

Dex-chan lover
man, is hiiro a human or an elf
i keep on forgetting, and those pointy ears don't help shit

Still waiting for when this manga goes up to the part where Loliquent stopped translating... 5 years ago '-'

for my part seing these two in my room I would kick them out and would explain to them how stupid they are for going in a war without knowing anything about both side. and maybe kick them again for good mesure. I am salty but stupid teenagers basically supported a would be genocide. even without doing much they at least never tried to stop it. (that is with only the knowledge of the situation I believe hiiro has.)

@mastervirgin Nah, he doesn't have all that information, what he has is a more broad view of all the three major races and a more cynical view of everyone and everything, and doing works for the highest bidder, this case the demon queen, and never for the humans due to his interactions with the KKK of that world

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else feel like Hiro should've pulled a Hajime?

"You should spare him!" (BAM) "Idiotsayswhat"

Users who are viewing this thread