Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Beastification

Wi activated biju mode it is infinitely effective
Class S chimera got status effect overkill

I'm pretty sure It was not just the power of friendship.
I wonder what was that power that Muir unconsciously? used, that probably wasn't just visual effects.

Aggregator gang
that was the most fuckin disappointing way to end a fight
fuck these tHe PoWer oF FrIenDshIp fuckin fight endings, its stupid.

Aggregator gang
What. The. Fuck.

Initially I thought this would be a cool story about the MC's carefree adventure, but it turned into 5th grade isekai garbage, the MC's persona sucks to begin with, like somebody once said "I'm not asking for a hero, but at least a human", this motherfucker has one of the worst mindsets.

'The-useless-character-that-wants-to-be-strong-but-never-does-and-never-will' cliche is just disgusting, can't her "father" at least teach her how to hold a fucking sword? If she actually trained then there'd be some characterisation, what kind of idiot wants to enter the middle of the battlefield when they can even protect their own skin? If it wasn't plot armour she would've died several times, like, bruh.

And then it's all solved through the power of friendship... Sigh Give me a break, there's no way a BERSERKER will recover their senses because SOMEONE talked them out of it, they are called "currently in berserk state" FOR A DAMN REASON. At least use Pokemon tactics and beat the shit out of her, when she's exhausted THEN it would make sense her senses would recover since it's like a computer formatting, ya know? Shitty-ass-ending...

Double-page supporter
Garbage in garbage out. Trash cliche chapter, replete with the entirely out of control character giving the cast plenty of time to talk to each other, sure-to-be fakeout deathblow on daddy given mc's cheat heals, letting children get in the way on a deadly battlefield, and the Power of Friendship(tm)

so bad, solving the whole thing with a hug? really? unless Muir has some crazy powers we don't know about, either way shittiest ending for a fight i've seen in a while

Users who are viewing this thread