Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat

Thanks for the update, I completely forgot this series even existed lol

@Ultimate-Gamer-3000
sounds disgusting and offensive.... you won't happen to remember the name of that anime, I need it for research purposes.

@Jzc136 i wouldn't watch it. its called kodomo no jikan. i remember on KA i got into an argument with a dude who was trying to convince me it was a wonderful and complicated story and not just a child fucker anime.

The manga is going so fast, some of the development doesn't make sense. The LN had better pacing and build up when MC uses word magic. ⏩⏩😞

@HolyOrdos, don't let that tag sway you, I wouldn't personally consider it Harem. Its almost like Konosuba, where the guy is followed by a few close girls, but thats all there to it. But unlike Konosuba, where Kazuma wants to make a Harem, but can't, the MC here doesn't really give a shit about the girls, and more because
that they harvest delicious honey or something of that nature.

Dex-chan lover
Starts bad. Gets better. Was actually considering ditching it in the first few chapters. Just as well I didn't.
I still ran out eventually though.

Double-page supporter
Is it dropped? Because there's raw chapter up till Ch.71 right now, I do appreciate if someone wants to scanlate this manga. And if you need a helping hand, I could offer my help, please contact me 😄

Well those chapters took fucking forever, also I hope it didn't drop, way to many chapters to just say "fuck it"

Fed-Kun's army
read this arc, i rate it 6/10, the MC is fine because i know that he is a selfish person like me who don't care about anything other than something related to himself.

but! the other characters is naive as fuck, if you know that it's bad, eradicate it! don't just spouting bullshit and let it fuck you.

Users who are viewing this thread