Konjiki no Word Master: Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat

Not sure if this is a site issue or what, but almost half of chapter 21 will not load. Get the red error box

Really glad to see new chapters being released for this. Thanks new TL-san! I'm excited to read more!

Supporter
@Zinstrel - Agreed, I'm not even sure why the other characters bother sticking around him with his constant griping, grumping and glaring. "But he's an anti-hero" I hear some people say- No, he's just an asshole and 1-dimensional at that. The character isn't even remotely interesting, the author has to throw cute lolis at us to keep our interests perked. If that's what it takes to retain readers, maybe the problem lies with your MC and storytelling.

The MC might be boring but his magic is pretty cool and the world is interesting, also lolis

Fed-Kun's army
@jorgeDS I'll just say this, read the WN. If yo want the MC to be interesting read the WN version because the LN version used a lot of generic tropes in his character building. The WN had way more personality, it's only problem being the fact that it lacked some content to explain certain developments. Aside from this everything else the WN does a lot better than the LN, it's one of those cases where the professional help caused more problems than solved.

Can't continue with this, the MC is horrid. Such an entitled shithead. Just not an fun read at all.

This is a great shounen manga, though not that high in fear, reality, or that serious deadly goals (well it's not seinen so understandable)

The action scenes are really good, that harem or ecchi watering down the manga all over is absent (hopefully stays that way), so even better

This is the first manga that I saw focusing on kanji as magic so it was unique at THAT TIME and refreshing.

9/10

Dex-chan lover
Superior Japanese kanji!

Because it isn't an isekai if some aspect of Japan isn't 100% superior to its in-universe counterpart.

Group Leader
loli smug
vJEqxea.jpg

this is literally the most boring arc the recent loli to the already big harem of loli
is the most uninteresting character i have ever seen with a very shallow design and non existing personality
she seem like your cliché shonen mc but a loli but those characters work better as mc since the manga is all about their development
but that not the case for side character they'll barely have any development whatsoever

Users who are viewing this thread