Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat

Hate these stupid tropes, demonize the humans and humanize the demons to force conflict. Such bad writing.

Dex-chan lover
@mcfucksauce Well, you know...if you check one his title later in the mid-story, one of his title is
Loli Slayer
So, yeah...it's not wrong to say it's loli harem. For what the reason the lolis are so thirsty of him, who knows....😅

MD@Home
Hmm, this is such a roller coaster of a plot... there are the good parts and some misses, that are not good but not that bad, however for this last arc it's trying too hard to be complicated by setting up all these schemes that actually takes more than what's been given to execute... I can only hope to really not be disappointed with the resolution at this point in time with it... and hopefully it will come soon

Dex-chan lover
a question: does the protagonist actually likes and acknowleges the lolis feelings towards him? or is he the tipical dense/coward protagonist?

@Ricardo_Rick he neither acknowledges nor dense. He just doesn't really care about his partner. He sometimes help them but that's about it. The way im seeing it he never see them as a romanceable character.

Those riajuu are so infuriating. They never think for themselves, they just go along with whatever that fucking asshole king says. Dumbasses.

Characters like this always make me wonder if they are asexual. You would never really know because they wouldn't really state their sexual preferences very often if they were, but Hiiro certainly doesn't seem to have any inclination towards anybody. I can never even tell if I were to like it more or less if they were to specifically call it out. Though it would simplify a lot of these loose one-sided romantic ties.

Dex-chan lover
This story is a bit bad... I mean it's shounen so what do I expect, eh.. but well I like the fact that it has over 60 chapters so I'll binge through it in a day, yay.

Users who are viewing this thread