Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat

Pretty sure the raw is at 64, is there any reason why the scanlations are a bit late? I don't think it was because of time or etc.

Anyway thanks for the updates.

The first 20 chapters made me give this manga a 5. But then i continue and decide 7 would be the final choice. For anyone who intends to read, prepare for the most average first 20 chapters, after that, things get better.

Aggregator gang
The Harem is stupid at first then it becomes 'good' I say 'good' only because this only got better when Red Loli came in. For some reason she's a realistic Demon Lord then the actual Demon Lord.

Well I hope the Demon Lord grows up after this. She f*cked up too many times already

This manga is honestly one of the best isekais I've read in a really long time. It started kinda slow, but the latest chapters have just been absolutely amazing.

why the hell people are always on that "it's not the real world but it's the real world and since i have xp bc previous life and that my stats are" trend, like, dude, are the yakuza up to something are they treathening the mangakas all over the world just tell me seriously why? any form of compassion the reader has in it is inexistant because of this and seriously everyone and their mother is using this for reasons i can't comprehend like, it's so unoriginal, there's always a harem, a reincarnation or something like that, stats, every stereotype character ever and when the manga wants to be even half assed about any serious setting something sexual will happen to a girl or a sex traffic or prostitutes or freaking sex slaves or rape in any and every form, ntr and even bets on "ahah yeah if i win she's mine nuhuhuh" like dude go fuck yourself if you ever think that this is any form of depth in the senario, just seriously try to base anything in a original world for once, or be with a competent author like seriously dude stop that

Users who are viewing this thread