Konna Watashi ni Kitaishinai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - I screwed up

Double-page supporter
Lol, and here I thought she was a high schooler and that guy was an elementary schooler. What a twist! She is a middle schooler and that guy is just a midget.

the fact that they expect her english to be good despite her being half russian and a japanese national is incredibly funny and actually accurate

Dex-chan lover
Russian? English? What??
Do they expect every foreigner-ish people to be fluent in English? That is unfair generalization.

Aggregator gang
>half russian
>russia is in europe
>england is in europe
>therefore she should have good englsih

Dex-chan lover
Why do people expect her to know Russian? I mean Japan and Russian border is quite close, so some immigrant might come over

Fed-Kun's army
@Mlg_John_Cena Nah he's not even that short, she's just just a fucking giant. He's a short kid, but she just dwarfs him massively.

I'm telling you this but I dont think Russians can speak english that good, their accents get in the way. It'll always be kinda hard (The tone)

Aggregator gang
@CrynoZephyr its the misconception of Westerners all can speak English fluently. which she cant. or rather stereo type of all Europeans can speak English,.

Bruh that's cute as fuck like no shit bruh cute af
I mean it makes sense that the kid or rather dude is smaller than her since they are in middle school sooooooooooooooo maybe she's just tall and
big(????) because idk russian dna(?????????????)

Users who are viewing this thread