Konna Watashi ni Kitaishinai de

Power Uploader
@Rasz @Zarvor At this point we don't know yet. Risumai sensei officially stated that this is an episodic-comedy type manga, so that's all we know.

I love this manga so much.....actually, I just love Elicia soo much that this manga is a treasure for introducing her. I'm about to commission some fanart or something. Definitely buying this volume when that happens.

Also, as of Ch. 5, I think there should be a romance tag. Plus, I know there really has been no ecchi so far (although that Ice Queen look from Ch. 4 is probably close enough) but every time I see her in that the uniform, I start feeling like I'm looking at ecchi soooo I don't care about the tag as much as letting others know: Elicia's amazingly hot, cute, and perfect. Join me in my new religion!

Dex-chan lover
Was this dropped? Last chapter end pague said something about dropping series so im worried

Power Uploader
@rabidfish It clearly said release is slowed down due to TL losing job and having to job-hunting. Seems it's hard for people to read a message nowadays.

Fed-Kun's army
This is cute. It's bound to get boring eventually seen as it's just the sane joke said different ways. For now, I like it.

It's like risumai wanted to make a tall girl x shots ship and rather than having a young looking high school boy she decided to make the girl older looking. Elicia looks like she'd be 17 at the absolute youngest. Everyone being around 12-14 just seems weird.

Double-page supporter
The mc girl is funny trying to act like the ice queen n watching her fail
All the side characters get annoying quick
Chad shota mc
Also the main girl is basically a Chuunibyou

Overall entertaining series

Users who are viewing this thread