Kono Ai wa, Itan. - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Double-page supporter
Cught up! Now here's a devil that acts like one. I hope he gets his comeuppance though

Looking forward to the next update! Thanks a lot Endless Journey scans team

I really like this manga, it's so nice seeing an update after so long 😁
Please keep up the good work±

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly I hope Asahi or whatever his name is comes out on top. A human is the only one who can give Yoshino her actual dream.

@Izzydee
Just want to make clear that I haven't finished this and don't plan to just yet. Now, Yoshino's dream was about getting married and living happily ever after, right? Well, she can't have that because she is NOT normal. People who have souls like hers die young or have a hellish life full of despair & pain, until that bright shiny soul is snuffed out/tainted. In order for her to live happily with the boy, he would need supernatural powers in order to protect her & himself from harm for the rest thier lives. The only reason why she survived this long without much harm was because Baal was protecting her. After all, he wanted that untainted soul from the moment he sensed it. So he did everything in his power to make sure it stayed untainted and that meant protecting her from all who tried to harm her. When her parents died, he lost the only people who could help him do that because he did not completely exist in the human world. That's why he needed to interact with objects to alert others or to scare off the danger. A summoning and a contract allowed him full access to the human plain and made it physically possible to protect her. Now, he is a demon, a SEX demon that requires souls for hell. Everything he did for her was not normal but that doesn't mean her dream will come true. It's an unrealistic dream because of her situation (soul) but it doesn't mean that she can't find a different kind of happiness, she just needs to come terms with that. Choosing to stay with Baal doesn't mean that she'll have a drama free life or that she'll be truely happy but the situation is what it is. Who knows how this story will end but Baal is changing, so something will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread