Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! - Vol. 12 Ch. 78

Fuck this dude so much lmao. Surely this would have been the one? How is this in any way normal interaction?

Im thinking maybe he did notice and is just choosing to play dumb?
There are 3 scenareos:
1 He notices and this comes up in the next chapter.
2 He notices but this wont be brought up until way later.
3 He's so dense he shouldn´t know how to breathe.

Dex-chan lover
One thing that truly stuck out to me (or several)
Uchimaki actually blushing more and is taking notice of Usami as a girl
Uchimaki basically calling Usami pretty and telling her to let him see her wear a yukata more ^^
If this isn't development since the beginning, then I don't know what is! In the past, he wouldn't even think of complimenting her and now it's coming out like running water!
Also Usami's smile gets even more beautiful and she herself is looking even more prettier as the chapters go on!

Group Leader
Wow, now I call this progress. Before, he didn't even care when he saw her panties, but now, he's the one who suggested leaving the room. Even Usami was surprised. The fanservice tho
Thanks for scanlating!!!

Group Leader
jesus, i didn't know the kyoani fire was such a horrific event... now i'm deeply upset.

Dex-chan lover
Having binged this, both Usami and Uchimaki are fools. Uchimaki for being so dense; either he doesn't know or refuses to admit it. Usami for never even once making her feelings clear. Prime opportunity when he saw the photos. "..Um. I like you." Simple.🤔

You know, using the "lucky pervert route" as development for someone that only looks at 2D is usually something I don't mind, but when it's used at their ages(13/14), it's a bit...I don't know...iffy. I think I can count on my hands how many times it HASN'T gone this route.

I do hope the mangaka shows MORE development in other ways that don't involve one of the girls going "Woops, here's my body/underwear!".

Users who are viewing this thread