Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! - Vol. 12 Ch. 81

Group Leader
It's about time to drop this series like a lead balloon (though I probably won't against my own better judgment since I really do like Usami).

Uchimaki is getting more annoying with each chapter. The whole, repetitive cross-dressing I just don't get or like. The author gives us a faint (and I do mean faint) glimmer of hope that Uchimaki is starting to feel something towards Usami in the romance department, only to dash those hope in the next chapter where we realize the jokes on us.

This series reminds me of a washing machine stuck on the rinse cycle, going round and round and round endlessly.

Dex-chan lover
@Naeddyr He's a genuinely good artist, though. Also, not a terrible person, aside from his obsession.

Dex-chan lover
You know, despite Uchimaki being Uchimaki, there's actually a progress here. So I guess everything is fine.

Dex-chan lover
Cute chapter. Almost like they're less awkward around each other when he's dressed as a girl lol

Dex-chan lover
yea I love usami but lack of development is getting old, I really like the series and updates are rare enough to not get old but pls author development is really fun

Users who are viewing this thread