Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! - Vol. 12 Ch. 81

I don't know what people were expecting, this was a pretty sizable development and shows how much they can just get along together. It doesnt need to be some outright confession to be progress.

Man another crossdressing scene.
The art is amazing but this is turning into some weird fetish shit.

Crossdressing is a completely non-sexual thing. How is it supposed to be a fetish? It's not overtly sexual like drag.

Double-page supporter
Heh, coming from this series, this much is totally enough for me XD they're really young, after all, and just seeing them having fun together like this is really cute. Plus, we got some sort of confession too haha. Now we really just need dense boi to snap out of it before the end of the series!

Argh I really would like to see some date... Well I guess Uchimaki is the perfect example that «if your waifu isn't real become your waifu»

Dex-chan lover
I hope he knows but is not revealing it because he doesn't like her

I have a burning hate for this bitch

Group Leader
lol how anyone can keep reading a manga while hating the protagonist is beyond me.

well, uhh...
I guess it's cute?
But at the same time, I've been spoiled reading manga that already has fixed pairings, or that already led to a fixed pairing, so I have this feeling of unsatisfaction after reading this chapter.
It's wholesome either way.

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
He totally knew what that was. He's into anime and manga after all, he definitely knows the trope.

Users who are viewing this thread