Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! - Vol. 13 Ch. 91

Double-page supporter
It went from sweet to sweeter to almost had my heart drop to sweet again

i wish they would give us more collette-chan chapter instead of uchimaki's sister. though some development between usami and uchimaki is better. anyway did you notice uchimaki's drawing? looks like he was inspired by usami lol and his drawings getting more like 3d and realistic ( at least in anime logic ) compared to before. there are no tails or ears!

Aggregator gang
I thought that they would pull the old trick, that she was a ghost with lingering attachments in the start

NIB

Dex-chan lover
This author is an absolute motherfucker, and not only for this chapter...

This was so awesome. I ship Uchimaki and Mizuki as much as the next guy but I will never complain if the chapter is about Collette-san. She's so cheerful, playful and kind. As soon as she sat next to the lady, it immediately made me tear up over how much of a character she was. Also, never seen so many comments on a chapter, good job everyone ! ^-^

Dex-chan lover
As soon as the old lady showed up I was saying, don't you do it. Then they were doing it. Thankfully it was a fake out.

It was the ultimate bait, but it was worth the dread to get to the sweet core.

Edit: Also the drawing got me good.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta admit that I wasn't expecting cubism from Collette, which was a pretty nice surprise. The obaa-chan fakeout almost got me til her daughter was waiting for Collette to show up. Still though, that was quite that sense of dread being built up til the reveal.

Users who are viewing this thread