Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! - Vol. 14 Ch. 94

Dex-chan lover
I don't think Uchimaki consciously thought that. But it's the same boy who is said to only be interested in his 2D brides, but who once upon a time drew a sketch of Usami. 🤔
Still cute though.

Thanks for the chapter!

yeah, it would be cool to see them in high school, but considering its pace and the fact that it's not a weekly release, we'll be dead by the time it happens

wow looking back it's been 3 years since the first chapter posted, that's the same length as high school period

Group Leader
@noctowld
wow looking back it's been 3 years since the first chapter posted, that's the same length as high school period

Chapter 1 was first posted elsewhere on April 13th of 2013 by Muda Scantrad almost 8 years ago. mangadex has only been operational since January of 2018 that's why it's only been here for 3 years.

Group Leader
They have been in their second year of middle school for 94 chapters now. That's a long time.

Dex-chan lover
Wait wtf? They are still middle schoolers? I mean look at the club pres; he just acts like and looks like a senile boomer for eternity.
Maybe this manga would pull a tsukigakirei-tier ending.

Dex-chan lover
@jsh020
i think its more than theory, look how many times what happened to usami influenced uchimakis waifu drawings, also they resembled her on more than one occasion

Users who are viewing this thread