GODDAMN IT YUUTO YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB MAN
DO NOT
PUT
YOUR
DICK
IN
CRAZY

SIMPLE AS THAT AND WHAT DO YOU DO? HOLY SHIT
For the love of god, don't just stop talking to your bro because of her. This ain't healthy. PLEASE keep your Saviour Complex in check. You could have done BETTER.

MAN.

Dex-chan lover
every day we stray further from "I can fix her" ... damn.
Imagine we'd get the biggest plot twist, he never wanted to fix her and she's secretly rich asf and yuu is secretly the biggest gold digger and everything went according to his plan, otherwise I can't find reason behind any action xd

Dex-chan lover
Umm.. kinda fishy but her mom isn’t dead is she? I dunno why I got the feeling that she is lol

Dex-chan lover
She's probably gonna show him her mom and shitty home life, then try to have sex with him.

If he's aiming for the good ending he's not gonna think with his dick.

The reactions to the chapter are pretty much what I expected tbh, no nuance. "Don't stick your dick in crazy" "Little bro is scum for choosing crazy over Big bro"

You should hold such judgments until the situation is resolved at least. None of the characters are obviously written as hopeless, and Yuuto fell for her before he knew about everything. He got dragged into her shady shit, but it's not too late to make things right.

Regardless of couples, I hope every character here gets the help they need. Cause they are written in a very human way.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
They weren't in a fight. He just straight up explained everything that happened. They're both a lot more mature than the crazy couple.
That may be true but we didn't see the aftermath of their conversation in chapter 25. It doesn't seem like they broke up but Shion looked pretty angry. She may have been more hurt by it than we know.

If he meets her mom I'm gonna bet that it will be revealed that Yuuto is similar to Akira's father.
Or it'll simply end in tragedy lol.

Dex-chan lover
My moneys on wall to wall pictures of his brother in her torture dungeon bedroom

Group Leader
That didn't seem like a very summery outfit. I thought Japanese summers were hot and humid ? Well, it's a big country, maybe they're in hokkaido ?
There's actually a subtle switch from winter to summer uniforms. Ch. 3 shows Yuuto and Kai in a blazer, and Ch. 9 is the last to feature a blazer (Kai's). From then on up until now, we usually see Yuuto and Akira wearing a sweater vest. The rest of the cast just don't wear anything over the uniform. That means sometime between Ch. 9 and Ch. 10 was the start of June, when the switchover usually happens. I'm ruling out the possibility that the switchover could be delayed because of the climate, since it seems to be in sync with the end of the first term.

My Japan Geoguesser skills aren't top notch, so I don't know where the story takes place based purely on the background. It could be that they're in a northern prefecture (Hokkaido, as you mentioned, but also Aomori, Akita, and Miyagi which usually face 24–26° C weather during June/July, barring heatwaves), or they might just like wearing sweater vests in blazing heat (like I do).

Users who are viewing this thread