What Do You Call This Trash

Dex-chan lover
This had problems, but I think they actually made the overall product work better. I'm down for a reread in a year or two.

good manga, good build it but it sadly have to end early. i think if the author continue this series will be great. in my opinion this is the author first time making a series bcs i check he only create one shot manga so he fuck up the ending
I dont think the ending was really that bad, it wouldve been more frustrating seeing the younger brother not realizing how stupid he was for longer

Dex-chan lover
fairy well written and nice art, but not really an enjoyable read IMO. Second hand embarrassment and cringe constantly. Just uncomfortable without actually being too extreme. Probably because it more grounded than other stories that try to be more out there in various ways.
Likey the point but Its not something I would reccomend unless you really like that kind of thing.

Dex-chan lover
It was an objectively well-written story with a reasonable conclusion. But I felt stressed out reading it and the ending kinda made me feel shitty too, so I didn't really enjoy it. I think I just prefer fluffy unrealistic endings to bittersweet realistic ones.

Up until the 29 chapter, I think it was moving at a good clip. But then to just end was a bit meh. I would have liked to see how he would build a healthy friendship with Akira and for her to find some self worth. Also, it would have been great to see the MCs and Ms Presidents relationship.
There's so much more you can get from this story but I guess that would change the whole genre of the manga and have a massive tonal shift since it won't be about two shitty people being shitty anymore.
The mangaka could make a new series about the MC and Ms. President, making it a regular RomCom with Akira being the crazy friend.

The author did a good job for creating those ending route. All the characters have their own problematics. Most important note is for you to listen important people word's. The story itself pretty interesting. Adding 地縛少女 concept which have massive popularity back then.

It was honestly really good. Yuuto was kinda dumb but in a way you can't hate him. Akira was like mentally messed up and she wasn't actually a bad person. Kai was a bro but he was a bit controlling - gotta let someone be burnt by fire so they learn not to play with it. The only person that could be perceived as "wrong" would be Yuuto, but he still had good intentions. Akira, while obsessive, was at least likeable and had a good backstory as to explain why she was like this, so better than most crazy gfs who are just like that to be like that.

This is my overall opinion on the entire manga, do not read if you want to read it yourself, I will spoil basically all the most important moments.

This one made for a very interesting read. In a way, it's just like Yuuto said, they were both trash people, only enabling each other's worst habits and traits for their personal satisfaction. There was really no other way this could have ended that wouldn't also be a bad end for someone. Akira would never get together with Kai again, the possibility was never even on the table, both because she was so obssessive that he himself would never consider it, but also because Shion showed him what a happy, healthy relationship looks like. Yuuto was never gonna get a happy, fulfilling relationship with Akira because she never cared about him in any real capacity beyond how he could be useful to her, not to speak of how dependant he was, to the point he was throwing away any sense of dignity, of right or wrong just for the sake of sticking by the side of someone who couldn't give less of a shit. Even Kai, to a certain extent, showed a not so pretty side when he caved to Akira's demands and started letting her stay in his room like that, putting his relationship with Shion in jeopardy for it (Shion's a fucking angel btw). The story works quite well, with characters you don't root for, but you always wanna see just how much further they are willing to sink for the sake of relationships that were never gonna work out.

Overall, it makes for an interesting read, not necessarily a fun one, especially that moment when Yuuto finally wakes up, when he sees the "Kai room", and finally internalizes what he'd known for so long, that Akira did not and would never like him that way, it was just a disgusting co-dependant relationship. Still, the ending was at least a bit hopeful (even if she was a piece of trash, I, much like Yuuto, didn't want to see Akira end her life). Seeing them simply having a little friendly get-together, with neither acting in a trashy manner, just being good friends, did at least make me happy by the end.

Users who are viewing this thread