Kono Gomi o Nanto Yobu

Group Leader
Hi, everyone! Thought I'd give an update here rather than wait for the next week to give out a TL/N.

We're currently on Chapter 21, and we're expecting around 6 to 20 more chapters until the finale. The author has announced on Twitter (along with their birthday) that the series will end "summer or autumn (maybe winter)". Because of the bi-weekly schedule of this manga, this means late June (6 chapters; start of summer, 13 weeks until) or late September (13 chapters; start of fall, 26 weeks until). My prediction skills are telling me we'll have around 13 or 14 chapters left.

Under some very big "maybe"s, we could be looking at a finale at late December (19 chapters; start of winter, 39 weeks until) or around this time next year (26 chapters; end of winter, 52 weeks until), but I wouldn't count on it that much.

No goodbyes yet; I'll be seeing this series until its end. Next chapter comes out on April 1!

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I really like this short series, I hope the author continues doing similar odd romances works in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Hi, everyone! Thought I'd give an update here rather than wait for the next week to give out a TL/N.

We're currently on Chapter 21, and we're expecting around 6 to 20 more chapters until the finale. The author has announced on Twitter (along with their birthday) that the series will end "summer or autumn (maybe winter)". Because of the bi-weekly schedule of this manga, this means late June (6 chapters; start of summer, 13 weeks until) or late September (13 chapters; start of fall, 26 weeks until). My prediction skills are telling me we'll have around 13 or 14 chapters left.

Under some very big "maybe"s, we could be looking at a finale at late December (19 chapters; start of winter, 39 weeks until) or around this time next year (26 chapters; end of winter, 52 weeks until), but I wouldn't count on it that much.

No goodbyes yet; I'll be seeing this series until its end. Next chapter comes out on April 1!
Thanks for the translations and the update! Keep up the good work

God I love this series, it’s like a slow motion train wreck. These types of manga have always been more appealing to me then regular ass rom cons because there’s actually some semblances of tension, like one wrong conversation and some of these people could lose valuable relationships. Love to see where this goes.

Fed-Kun's army
Another ass manga why the fuck y'all made a MC date his brothers ex and she still on the MC bro Dick I smell NTR cheating dropped so ass y'all can't see how this is gonna lead the girl to go back to the MC bro you can see she still drooling over his ass weak MC loves sloppy seconds and she not even interested. -20/10

I like this manga art and story is good, cant see the comedy part from the tag

But cant wait for more updates! 9/10

Users who are viewing this thread