Kono Healer, Mendokusai - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Cyclops

I hope someday the monsters and Alvin band together to take down the evil known as Karla.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it's like the adventurers in this world are the real assholes here? Like all the monsters so far have been so cooperative

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely love the monsters in this series!
Thank you guys for translating this masterpiece

Dex-chan lover
I love how these monster are more kind and understanding than the healer, maybe because the monsters feel bad for the knight.

Dex-chan lover
@saredesu @Lord-F i mean honestly these monsters are just living out their lives and then some asshat adventurers show up and are like "GIMME YOUR F@%&ING CASH S#%T HEAD!" and you wonder why monsters seem more likeable sheesh

@banjomarx yeah it not like that a monster was singing happily about killing people in chapter 5. let face the reason didn't kill the swordsman is because he is pathetic and that the healer is likely in the level of demon lord.

Dex-chan lover
@Lord-F well i mean there are always going to be a few bad apples, a few monsters probably dont like humans but it doesnt mean theyre all murder hobos sheesh

@banjomarx well i mean there are always going to be a few bad apples, a few humans but it doesn't mean they're all murder hobos sheesh.

I haven't seen this much rapid-fire tsukkomi since D-Frag. Also that air plane summoning gives me the same vibe as Gintama's shikigami summoning skit.

Dex-chan lover
@Lord-F no actually in most RPGs ALL THE HUMANS WANT THE MONSTERS DEAD! unless the humans are villains. but many of the monsters only pop out when the humans go out into the forest or mountain areas (i.e., the homes of the monsters) and start running around. Imagine if someone broke into your house and started running in circles and scaring away your food and tainting your water smh

Dex-chan lover
@Lord-F nah that would make no sense, that would imply that monsters cannot survive without humans to eat, and as we very well know in most rpgs monsters cannot leave dungeons, and you never see fellow adventurers in dungeons in RPGs meaning that there must be very few people going dungeon diving at regular intervals, meaning those monsters would not survive due to starvation if they could only eat people.

Users who are viewing this thread