Kono Healer, Mendokusai - Vol. 5 Ch. 47 - Goddess of the Lake

Dex-chan lover
When you really look at this world (and honestly most depictions of fantasy worlds in manga), its always the "holy ones" who end up the most twisted, while the "monsters" tend to be way more tame and relatable.

Dex-chan lover
Love the confidence LMAO 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Tv7EmQ0.png

Dex-chan lover
Strange women, lying in lakes, collecting decapitated heads of great warriors is no proof of supreme divinity.
You can't expect me to believe that what stands before me is a higher being just because some watery tart fancies herself a true judge of character, testing people in some farcical aquatic ceremony, using [sic!] THEIR OWN LOST HELMETS.
I mean, if I went around saying I met a "holy goddess" just because some moistened bint had lobbed a decaying head at me, they'd put me away!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Just let her fall. She deserves it.

They tsukkomi the things I want to tsukkomi...

She's not that bright. She describes things in a way that makes it obvious it's not his helmet. So she fits right in with the rest of them.

The hero's helmet wouldn't work. It shows his face.

This Lady of the Lake is about as far away from the average as the Lady of the Lake from Ah! My Goddess!, but on the opposite side of average.

Lady of the Heads, more like it.

Karla being clumsy is great. We need more of this. We also need more Alvin bullying.
First yes. Second I think he manages well enough on his own.

He's stuck with Bronze Karla anyway.
I thought that Karla was Coal Karla, like the lump of coal bad children get in their Christmas stocking.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm wondering about something for some time, is Alvins armor maybe cursed. He is weak, really weak, but you need some strenght to move like that in full plate armor.
Thinking abou it, with how the manga is I'm not even sure if it is plate armor.

Dex-chan lover
That Karla kick reminded me a fight between Killer queen and Crazy diamond, same falling style move

Users who are viewing this thread