Kono Healer, Mendokusai - Vol. 6 Ch. 58 - Tome of Farfank

Dex-chan lover
Its hilarious nobody knows what the hell is Farfanks tome is so they just grab random books off his library. For all you know it could be his gay ship fanfic notebook for something lol

Dex-chan lover
This means they can set up a prank for the next set of wizards to come looking for the missing tome!
Considering Karla is there, this is inevitable. It might even become the most sinister place on earth, avoided by living, and the (un)dead.

Dex-chan lover
Had to check that we didn't skip a chapter. Figured they'd be fighting and/or befriending the spider from last chapter but I guess we just moved past that lol
Look at the ending page of the last chapter. That spider suffered the wrath of Karla healing magic

Dex-chan lover
Had to check that we didn't skip a chapter. Figured they'd be fighting and/or befriending the spider from last chapter but I guess we just moved past that lol
a certain "healer" dealt with it

Dex-chan lover
Rare instance of Alvin experiencing justified violence.

I love how you can hear the deadpan "screaming" Karla's doing on page 12.

And lol at Charlotte being conditioned to exclaim "gyaa" at everything thanks to the frequency of the pranks. Great chapter.

...Though wait a minute, wouldn't Karla be the type to set up a prank like the wizards in the guestbook did? Heck, she'd probably leave the scariest (and actually dangerous) one of all.

Dex-chan lover
GKKZpVKaAAAYJ5X
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread