Kono Healer, Mendokusai - Vol. 6 Ch. 55 - Charlotte

Dex-chan lover
Why is she talking about as if it's revealed to the world? There aren't exactly a lot of people who know about it, let alone people who'd even talk about it.

"We don't have that here."
Sadge. Appreciate the straight answer, though.

Of all the way to introduce herself, that's one of them.

"Are you messing with me!?"
Is there any time Karla isn't messing with someone? Including at least half the time she's asleep?

I wonder which of them would be more offended by her calling him her sugar daddy...

Hey, an actual compliment. I agree as well.

Alvin probably is loaded. He's been surviving all this time by himself, presumably while making no income as an adventurer. Who knows if his nest egg would cover his inevitable prolonged life span as he finds out that Carla will keep him forever 30.

Charlotte should be fun. I had a theory that she was Alvin's sister, there goes that of course.

Dex-chan lover
I saw Karla at a tavern in the village yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.
She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Miss, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any magical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Dex-chan lover
"A beer a fruit juice and a way to shut this b" is the new "the lion,the witch and the audacity of this b"

Contributor
x3bhQLg.png

"Don't be rude, Karla."

(Cookie if you get the reference)

Dex-chan lover
Alvin probably is loaded. He's been surviving all this time by himself, presumably while making no income as an adventurer. Who knows if his nest egg would cover his inevitable prolonged life span as he finds out that Carla will keep him forever 30.

Charlotte should be fun. I had a theory that she was Alvin's sister, there goes that of course.
Karla really picks someone who's loaded in balls and wallet.

Users who are viewing this thread