Kono Healer, Mendokusai - Vol. 6 Ch. 59 - Tears

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! You can't just kick my feels in the nuts like this, man. Not cool, dude.

Dex-chan lover
This almost feels out of character, but we already know Karla likes Alvin so it really doesn't. Whatever, I am sure Karla can make him young again and again as she pleases with her magic, just like she did with the old witch.

Dex-chan lover
Couldn't even complete the sentence before she contradicted herself.

Do doors have feet handles to open them in this place?

This is certainly a development that moves in a direction.

Dex-chan lover
I do appreciate the detail that Karla isn't necessarily adverse to showing emotion to others, it's specifically towards Alvin. Probably because of her superiority complex towards him, she feels she shouldn't show any weakness
I doubt it's a superiority complex. She's just shy.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like Karla's still wearing a medal for clearing their first dungeon. Clearly seen at p.7
Joke about door opening seminar, followed directly with him opening the door with a kick.
Alvin almost grew an eye on the last page. Impressive.
Honestly, those two last pages are too good. What is this elusive feeling? Now I am afraid we'll see Alvin's face at the very end of this manga, the face of an old man the last time Karla saw him.

Group Leader
....She gonna use special cursed healing super spell to turn him into immortal monster ain't she.

Dex-chan lover
Awwww that was both aching and sweet.
And kinda out of place in my not so serious manga! :win:

Users who are viewing this thread