Kono Kaisha ni Suki na Hito ga Imasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - Running Into Each Other

Dex-chan lover
At least the guy is embarrassed here at learning the truth too. Normally this kind of trope has them being the aloof character using the knowledge for their own benefit at first. Not sure that will be the case here with his reaction.

Contributor
@sleepyfoxscanlations
I probably would have went with 'ple~nty', but then again, I am not the person putting in time and effort to bring us scanlations, so please don't think I'm trying to backseat-scanlate.
Also, get some sleep now; it's been three days in a row.

Group Leader
That expression on pg 10 is such quality healing material, wait scratch that, this whole series is

Thank you for all of the releases so far! had some spare cash so I bought a volume, the fluff is worth it

Group Leader
Oh, great. You can tell just by his smirk at the end that Somei-kun's gonna be trouble. Just what every romcom needs, an annoying 3rd wheel.

Dex-chan lover
pLzsPxS.png

Group Leader
@pockettrash Very glad to hear that you supported Enomoto-sensei! And keep on reading, the fluff only gets better (n*´ω`*n).

Edit: Oof, just realized MangaDex didn't interpret the credit page order quite how I meant it to be. Fixed now.

Yo thanks @sleepyfoxscanlations for all your work in scanlating this series for us. I really appreciate all the work that must have gone into it. Make sure to space things out so you don't burn out though. :D

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapters

these comments are funny like always

Dex-chan lover
So, all this scene was happening in a hallway in front of toilets? I see...
Nice chapter too. I bet Mitsuya drank that much exactly because they ran into Tateishi.
As of now, I pretty much understand what "funya" means. Bruh, I'm a total weeb now. I think, to leave it as is adds to the fluff. Also, I guessed about meaning of "kakarichou" from previous chapters, but still, in my opinion it's better to have small asterisked tln on the same page, somwhere on fields between panels.
Thanks for this whole volume of wholesomeness and fluff. And seriously, take a rest from that, or you will burn out. I don't want that.

What do they say at page 17?

Some guys in comments obviously forget that certain someone already busted their secret

Users who are viewing this thread