Kono Kaisha ni Suki na Hito ga Imasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - Running Into Each Other

Dex-chan lover
i'll buy the book if they get license in my country along with ase to sekken cause i can't afford its with the other country currency its too high for me

BCS

Dex-chan lover
>You two are dating, aren't you?
>...yeah.

What a Save!
What a Save!
What a Save!

Dex-chan lover
OH NO THE DRAMA?!

Oh wait, that's not dramatic in the slightest. Cute tho.

Supporter
Berret to let him know right away so he won't misunderstand her kindness towards him as something more... :p

I really like how the bf's immediate reaction to her interactions with her new coworker wasn't jealousy, that trust is nice to see as opposed to the typical manga reaction of "?! Is there something between them??"

Thanks so much for your work on this series. I also really appreciate how you always mention supporting the artist. I'm looking forward to and also not looking forward to dropping bills for manga after quarantine lol but it will be worth it!

Group Leader
@themoobz Yeah like I said, I know it can be too pricey depending on your circumstances. I'm just urging people that can do so to support the creators. Don't worry about it if your situation doesn't allow for that.

@Nayaera Haha, do what you can but also don't overdo it ;3.

Supporter
Description of manga "A pure office romance story about a couple who started their relationship in secret, and want to keep it that way!" 🤔Well... there is they "want"... not that they are able to...

Group Leader
Please author... let me keep this as fun read, a couple of 3rd party tease here and there are fine, but please don't add drama or rival characters....... 😫😫😫

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz

Like this?
unknown.png

Users who are viewing this thread