Kono Kaisha ni Suki na Hito ga Imasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - Running Into Each Other

Group Leader
@henman
Page 17 is a standard disclaimer page. The first one reads: "This story is fiction. It has nothing to do with any actual persons, organizations, events, etc." The second one says: "The contents of this work are a product of the times they were written in, and have been published as they were at the time of sale."

Edit: I'm not really a fan of translation notes on the page itself if I can avoid it. I prefer to assume my readers are smart enough to figure it out or are okay reading the credit page. I get what you mean though, and I do do that sometimes.
And thanks for the support.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the effort you put on this. And yes, TL notes on the credits are very helpful.

Also, I just realized that is always her fault when they get caught.

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling Somei is also probably in a secret romance as well (that phone call he had to leave for). That or I fee like Somei is gonna be a bro with this relationship lol

have we caught up to the raws yet or are there still more?

Group Leader
@Short_Circut There are way more. It's being serialized weekly now. There are 3 volumes out with 27 chapters, and the next volume will probably be out in relatively short order. I'm both looking forward to it and not (because of the work)...

Contributor
@Tamerlane
Finally someone who can connect the dots.
We can't all be 5000 IQ geniuses, you know.

thisishard.png

Man, sensei-chan is great. She's not trying to keep a status quo. It really feels refreshing.

Dex-chan lover
sad for the break but oh boy, the plot THICKENS! but seriously thanks for the hard work you put into this

Finally another 200 IQ person shows up. Hope it wouldnt be another meaningless triangle.

Dex-chan lover
Busted. They're now going to normie jail.

She's way too adorable when drunk, though.

Dex-chan lover
Just like what gaben says "piracy is a service problem".

Users who are viewing this thread