Kono Kaisha ni Suki na Hito ga Imasu - Vol. 10 Ch. 90 - That Kind of Person

Dex-chan lover
What's wrong with being comfortable with whoever he's around? Or is it just envy?

Absolutely not annoyed.

As his girlfriend, she should realise that since he has that kind of personality, it means he has ample opportunity to connect with a lot of other women as well, but he still chose her.

"Catch a cold."
Those myths again. The AC one in particular probably came to have a reason to tell people to save on electricity and not run the AC at all times.

She seems pretty awake to me.

That's how you do it. Talk. He's got great social skills, but he's no mindreader.

Dex-chan lover
bladerunner-2-trailer-watch-8bd914b0-744f-43fe-9904-2564e9d7e15c.jpg

Double-page supporter
Those myths again. The AC one in particular probably came to have a reason to tell people to save on electricity and not run the AC at all times.
It's mostly caused by getting hit by the AC breeze directly. I'm fine with cold places (use to live in NE England where the temperature only goes 20degC in the summer, and averaging to 10degC in Spring/Autumn), but getting hit by 25degC AC wind makes me have a runny nose after like 5 minutes. Moving my seat from the breeze stops this.

Dex-chan lover
It's mostly caused by getting hit by the AC breeze directly. I'm fine with cold places (use to live in NE England where the temperature only goes 20degC in the summer, and averaging to 10degC in Spring/Autumn), but getting hit by 25degC AC wind makes me have a runny nose after like 5 minutes. Moving my seat from the breeze stops this.
Same with sitting in the draft from a window or something. If you sit still, it's going to get cold eventually, unless it's very hot. However, that has shown to have little to no relation to getting sick.

And I wish it wouldn't get much warmer here than 20°C in the summer, or about 15°C average. This year it's already passed that.

Dex-chan lover
What's wrong with being comfortable with whoever he's around? Or is it just envy?

Absolutely not annoyed.

As his girlfriend, she should realise that since he has that kind of personality, it means he has ample opportunity to connect with a lot of other women as well, but he still chose her.

She seems pretty awake to me.

That's how you do it. Talk. He's got great social skills, but he's no mindreader.
.....bitch, can't you be happy for him? Yeah, he has a good attitude which attracks people. He still chose you in the fucking end. Woman, they have to suck up the fun out of everything.

You guys do know she acknowledges his likeability as one of his good sides, right? She's just sulking and being a bit stubborn from lack of attention when they're together at home. She's not that jealous/envious/annoyed. If anything, she's ruminating in her own thoughts and annoying herself. It's not like she told him NOT to befriend everyone and to NOT go on the trip with his boss. They do their own things, but you'd at least want some of your SO's affection if you're just chilling together at home. Dude's just watching YouTube videos, so it's not like he's doing anything important, lol. :wooow:

Users who are viewing this thread