Kono Kaisha ni Suki na Hito ga Imasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - Our First Trip 2

Dex-chan lover
Well that’s volume 2 over, released in December of 2019 so it was released a year ago so hopefully probably there’s at least a volume 3. One of my favorite romance manga because it never goes over the top, it keeps its premise and bases the story around that with some plot points while keeping it a relatively normal relationship. These translations have been amazing and I am grateful for the translators work.

Thanks for the translation as always.

Dex-chan lover
@sleepyfoxscanlations
Them TL notes at the end someone is adding their own flavor to this chapter dish. Delicious

Seriously love this series!
Found it on a whim too
One of the series that keeps me grounded & sane from 2020

Cheers!
Hopefully Vol3 is out and we can continue on with this pace

Group Leader
@BozMagic Volume 5 came out recently. Yup, I'm quite behind. I think Ace and I should be able to keep up a decent pace and catch up somewhat soon, though.

@JaxunHero Yeah it's at five volumes now xD. But that just means you guys have plenty left to enjoy! As for the notes... I'm glad you seem to have enjoyed it, ahaha.

Dex-chan lover
These latest chapters have been such a pleasure to read, thanks for the translation! Also, the little sister seems great already, can't wait to meet the rest of the family lol

Dex-chan lover
@sleepyfoxscans Love the extra message on the front page. HAHAHAHAHA Also, the only thing NSFW about this chapter was your detailed explanation of what happened. XD

Dex-chan lover
Staying in bed with your loved one is the best things. Best vacation ever.
Also, she was just TOO cute all through the chapter.
Her surprised face when he says he's gonna increase his qualification, her smile when getting out of the bath... NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG.
...so lonely T_T

As for the end notes... I'm definitely not about to jump into a website of culture right now to take care of some imperative research.
...ofc not...

Someone who suddenly become a poet, is either love stricken or heart broken, or maybe regret of the past.

By the notes it sounds like sleepyfox has an R18+ fanfic of what they did in that day and a half....

Kinda happy it was his sister they ran into and not the ex GF cliche, when they recognised each other I held by breath for a second there!

The notes at the end this chapter is especially smooth! Brought a big grin to my face! Thanks sleepy!

Users who are viewing this thread